Cell renewal through IHHT – altitude training in the treatment room
Cell training to improve energy production, which is based on many years of scientific research of altitude therapy and altitude training. This method is suitable for anyone who wants to maintain, improve or restore their health.
We explain what IHHT therapy is all about
For vitality to last throughout life, cell metabolism must be healthy. Interval hypoxia-hyperoxia therapy (IHHT) is a treatment method that promotes cell regeneration and supports the regeneration, revitalization and performance improvement of the entire organism.
IHHT is carried out in a comfortable manner while lying or sitting. The patient is repeatedly exposed to periods of oxygen deficiency (hypoxia) and excess oxygen (hyperoxia). A breathing mask is used to supply air with reduced oxygen and then with increased oxygen. Effects are achieved like real altitude training. In every chronic illness, especially respiratory diseases, exhaustion, burnout and metabolic diseases, the mitochondria are not in optimal condition.
IHHT starts a process in the body that primarily has a positive effect on the mitochondria, the power plants and fat burning furnaces of the cells.
At a glance
What happens in your body during an IHHT treatment and what are the effects?
The hypoxia phase forces the body to adapt to the lack of oxygen, comparable to the situation that arises when climbing a high mountain above 3000m. This improves blood circulation and metabolism. In the hyperoxia phase, the body is then supplied with more oxygen to support the body’s regeneration and prepare the body for the next phase of oxygen deprivation.
Other advantages include the following:
- Improved blood circulation: Repeated exposure to oxygen deficiency and excess oxygen improves blood circulation and metabolism. This helps more nutrients and oxygen reach the tissues and organs and waste products are removed more quickly.
- Supporting tissue repair: IHHT supports cell regeneration, helping to repair or regenerate damaged tissue. This can be particularly beneficial for patients with chronic wounds or injuries.
- Improved physical performance: IHHT improves the body’s oxygen intake, resulting in increased physical performance. This is particularly beneficial for athletes or people with an active lifestyle.
- Support for neurological diseases: IHHT can have a supportive effect on neurological diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer and Parkinson. A study found that IHHT may help improve walking ability and functional independence in patients with stroke.
- Improved sleep quality: IHHT can help patients with sleep disorders such as sleep apnea by improving respiratory function and increasing blood oxygen levels.
- Cognitive enhancement: increasing mental performance and functional resilience in older patients
- Physical stress at work: improvement of the respiratory system and well-being
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you can also book by phone.
How much does IHHT treatment cost?
A single treatment costs 100 euros. For an optimal therapeutic effect, we recommend 10 treatment for 900 euros. We recommend two treatments per week. If the treatment is prescribed by a doctor based on a medical indication, in some cases it is covered by your private insurance. (e.g.: Uniqa)
How long does it take for IHHT to work?
IHHT can have long-term effects in different areas of the body. Depending on the area, this can take a few hours, days or even weeks.
How does IHHT work?
You sit relaxed in our Cottage Egg Chairs and alternately breathe in oxygen-reduced air and oxygen-enriched air using a mask. Cell phones and laptops are prohibited, as you can only achieve the optimal effect with total relaxation and concentration on your breathing. Inhale and exhale through the nose.
How many sessions should you do?
We strongly recommend 10 sessions for the best effect.
How long does the effect of this therapy last?
Various studies have concluded that the effects of proper altitude training last between 3 and 5 weeks, possibly longer. The biological lifespan of red blood cells (red blood cells) in the human body is limited to only 120 days.
What happens in the body during IHHT?
The principle is simple. The lower the air pressure, the harder the cardiovascular system works. In the mountains, air pressure decreases as you climb. During training sessions at high altitude, athletes use changed oxygen conditions.
Is the treatment safe?
IHHT is safe when monitored by a qualified doctor. However, as with any treatment, there may be risks, so every patient should undergo a careful medical examination before starting treatment.
Are there any side effects with IHHT?
Very rarely, some patients may experience headaches, dizziness or nausea.