Bodyforming with EMSCULPT NEO
Build muscle and burn fat while lying down. Sounds like a dream, but with us it’s a reality. Reshape your body and discover the breakthrough technology of EMSCULPT NEO.
What is EMSCULPT NEO?
The EMSCULPT NEO method offers a completely new approach to body sculpting. It is the first and only non-invasive procedure for men and women that both builds muscle and burns fat at the same time. Even challenging issues, such as tightening the buttocks and upper arms is now possible without surgery. The NEO works with state-of-the-art HIFEM technology and also uses radio frequency. This causes the skin layers to heat up and thus supports fat reduction and muscle building even more effectively.
At a glance
THE ESSENTIAL ADVANTAGES OF EMSCULPT ARE THE FOLLOWING
EMSCULPT NEO generates an electromagnetic field that penetrates the skin and acts on muscle tissue and abdominal fat. The energy induces 20,000 maximum muscle contractions in a 30-minute session, something that cannot be achieved in the gym. All this happens while you lie comfortably on a treatment table.
It is currently the only device that combines the proven HIFEM (High-Intensity-Focused-Electro-Magnetic-Field) process with a synchronized radio frequency, thereby further enhancing both fat burning and muscle building. Thus, the NEO offers two treatments in one (2-in-1), namely muscle building AND fat reduction, and is thus in direct competition with other simple fat reduction treatments such as cryolipolysis – but without their risks.
Other benefits of body sculpting:
- EMSCULPT builds muscle, strengthens it and burns fat at the same time, without lengthy, time-consuming workouts
- The only non-surgical procedure in the world to efficiently lift, fill and tighten the buttocks (non-surgical “Brazilian Butt Lift”)
- Convenient, non-invasive procedure without recovery time, anesthesia and needles
- Six 30-minute treatments over a six-week period. Refreshers after that can be done at your convenience. We recommend at least one more session every six months to maintain the achieved result
- On average, muscle dimensions increase by 25% and fat content decreases by 30% in the treated area
- Very high patient satisfaction (96%)
- Tightening without surgery: Areas such as the buttocks or upper arms can be tightened noticeably without surgery, i.e. without damaging the tissue.
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
What effect do I achieve with the EMSCULPT NEO?
- On average, muscle mass increases by 25% due to two different effects: (1) formation of new muscle fibers and (2) the existing muscle fibers become thicker.
- The number of fat cells is reduced by 30% on average. The fat cells in the treated area die off due to the intensive training (a total of 20,000 contraction per treatment session) and are then transported away via the metabolism – these fat cells then also do not come back. However, fat cells that remain can increase in size due to an unhealthy diet after treatment.
How often do I need to do EMSCULPT NEO?
- The initial treatment consists of six sessions of 30 minutes each, which with the EMSCULPT NEO should be completed once a week – so the whole cycle lasts 6 weeks in total.
- However, you can of course complete more units to increase the treatment result. However, we do not recommend more than 8 to a maximum of 10 units per cycle, because after that, based on the manufacturer’s scientific studies, the marginal benefit of the additional treatments decreases sharply.
When do I start to see the training effect of the EMSCULPT NEO?
- The maximum effect on the muscle occurs 8 weeks after the last treatment.
- The maximum effect in fat loss is seen 12 weeks after the last treatment.
What are the contraindications for EMSCULPT treatment?
Clear contraindications are e.g. pregnancy, surgery in the last 8 weeks on the area to be treated, metal parts in the body in the area of the treated area (e.g. copper coil, implants).
Which areas can be treated with EMSCULPT?
- The most frequently treated area is the abdomen – which is very popular with both women and men. The second most common area is the buttocks, where very nice results are achieved by strengthening the gluteal muscle. With this area, the focus is primarily on muscle building rather than fat loss. The legs (inside & outside or front & back) are also very popular with women. The arms are also booked very often, as we have already achieved very nice results here. The calves are booked relatively rarely, but this body region is very popular, especially in Anglo-American countries.
- Many of our customers often opt for a combination of several areas right away (e.g. abdomen & buttocks or abdomen, buttocks & legs), as we offer these combos at very attractive, reduced prices.
Who is suitable for an EMSCULPT NEO treatment?
- People with BMI up to 35
- Regardless of the fat loss, the training effect for the muscle has become even more intense with NEO due to the radio frequency.
- For the buttocks, however, where the focus is on strengthening the gluteal muscle, the CLASSIC program continues to offer an affordable alternative to NEO.
What should be observed after the treatment?
One should continue to eat healthy after the treatment, ideally do light sports and drink plenty of water so that the fat cells can be removed quickly. In addition, the body has an increased protein requirement due to the increased muscle training. We therefore always give a protein drink or protein bar after the treatment to support muscle building.
Is the form of body sculpting painful?
In principle no, maybe a bit unusual at the beginning, because the muscle has to get used to the intensive training slowly. The treatment feels like a very intense workout. In the beginning you start with reduced power and then gradually increase it during the treatment. After the treatment it feels like an intensive workout in the fitness center. You usually don’t get sore muscles, because the program has natural relaxation phases built in, which prevent over-acidification of the muscle.
How is EMSCULPT NEO different from an EMS procedure?
Where EMS only stimulates muscles on the surface, EMSCULPT NEO penetrates much deeper muscle layers (up to 7 cm) and contracts significantly larger muscles. The two methods are in no way not comparable.
What is the difference between the EMSCULPT CLASSIC and the EMSCULPT NEO program?
- Both devices use the HIFEM technology procedure, which uses an electromagnetic pulse to stimulate the muscle and nerves to contract.
- In addition to HIFEM technology, the EMSCULPT NEO uses radio frequency to heat deeper layers of the skin, which then leads to even greater fat loss and muscle growth.
- In short, the CLASSIC program focuses on muscle building, whereas the NEO burns more fat in addition to building muscle. Therefore, the NEO is recommended up to a BMI of 35, whereas the CLASSIC is only recommended up to a BMI of 25.