Institute for medical cosmetics, face-forming and body-forming using the newest medical lasers and medical equipment.
Car: Parking is possible in the surrounding streets. Since the introduction of the short-term parking zone in the 18th district, there are sufficient parking spaces directly in front of our practice.
Bus: Line 35A, 37A and 40A to Währinger Park Station (approx. 1-minute walk)
Underground: Line U6 to Nussdorferstraße Station (approx. 5-minutes by foot) through Währinger Park.
Tram: Line 37 to Döblinger Hauptstraße Station, Line 38 to Hardtgasse Station (each about 7-minutes by foot)
The villa at Colloredogasse 1 was designed by the building office of the Vienna Cottage Association under the direction of the architect Carl von Borkowski in 1884 and built as a semi-detached house, which was typical of the early building phase of the Cottage Quarter before the villas became increasingly opulent in the later building phases.
Starting in 1887, Dr Bergmann-Caucig is now the 4th generation of a family of doctors to run their practice at this location.
The clinic is located on the mezzanine floor and consists of three treatment rooms, which are used alternately depending on the procedures performed by the doctors.
The Institute for Medical Cosmetics was carefully adapted with respect for the old substance and has four treatment rooms with modern equipment, a cream bar, a spacious terrace and modern treatment equipment.