CORONA UPDATE (15 April 2020)
We are back to our normal opening hours!
Due to the continuing Covid19 infection risk we abide to the compulsory rules of the Austrian Chamber of Doctors i.e.
- Please carry a filtering face piece
- Please use the disinfector next to the entrance once entering the surgery
- Please keep a distance of 2 meters from any other patient in the waiting area
- Telemedicine: we also now offer telemedical appointments. As these appointments will be shorter, we will charge a reduced rate which will also include prescriptions and/or consignations (for details please see below)
I am looking forward to welcoming you back at my surgery!
Dr. Peri Bergmann-Caucig
- Appointments can be booked as usual via phone or email
- Before the appointment please send me a few, good pictures via email
- I will then call you at the agreed time
- After the appointments we will send you a prescription and/or consignation as well as a fee note
|Monday||07:30 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 – 19:45|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 15:30|
|Thursday||08:15 – 18:30|
By car: Parking is possible in the surrounding streets with a parking ticket. Due to the recent introduction of the short-term parking zone in the 18th district, there are enough parking spaces available directly in front of the institute.
By bus: Lines 35A, 37A and 40A til the Station “Währinger Park” (circa 1 minute on foot)
By tube: Line U6 until the station “Nussdorferstraße” (circa 5 Minuten on foot) throught the Währinger Park
By tram: Line 37 until the station „Döblinger Hauptstraße“, Linie 38 until the station „Hardtgasse“ and from there about 7 minutes on foot