Update (12 March 2021)
We are very happy to welcome Natasa, a great new beautician, to the team. The easiest way to book cosmetic appointments is via the “Jetzt Buchen” button on the “Medical Cosmetics” subpage or, of course, by telephone.
Before the cosmetic treatments, we continue to offer an antigen test free of charge and issue you with a medical certificate for this.
The Cottage Team
The rules of the Austrian medical association for visits to a doctor’s surgery continue to apply:
- Please carry a FFP2 mask
- Please use the disinfector next to the entrance once entering the surgery
- Please keep a distance of 2 meters from any other patient in the waiting area
- Telemedicine: as a special service we continue to offer telemedical appointments. As these appointments will be shorter, we will charge a reduced rate which will also include prescriptions and/or consignations (see next point for more info)
- Appointments can be booked as usual via phone or email
- Before the appointment please send me a few, good pictures via email
- I will then call you at the agreed time
- After the appointments we will send you a prescription and/or consignation as well as a fee note in the amount of 60 Euro
|Monday||07:30 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 – 19:45|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 15:30|
|Thursday||08:15 – 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 – 11:30 (twice a month)|
By car: Parking is possible in the surrounding streets with a parking ticket. Due to the recent introduction of the short-term parking zone in the 18th district, there are enough parking spaces available directly in front of the institute.
By bus: Lines 35A, 37A and 40A til the Station “Währinger Park” (circa 1 minute on foot)
By tube: Line U6 until the station “Nussdorferstraße” (circa 5 Minuten on foot) throught the Währinger Park
By tram: Line 37 until the station „Döblinger Hauptstraße“, Linie 38 until the station „Hardtgasse“ and from there about 7 minutes on foot