Radio frequency needling
Tighten your Skin – The search for a beautiful and firm complexion comes to an end. We declare war on sagging skin and at the same time offer an all-round renewal of the skin’s appearance. The best alternative to classic filler injections as a “non-surgical facelift”.
What happens during radiofrequency needling?
The Lutronic Genius System offers the latest needling technology combined with radiofrequency. With this special device, up to 49 fine, gold-plated needles are inserted into the upper layers of the skin while at the same time a high-frequency current flows into the tissue. The result is a targeted temperature increase of up to 42°C, which, thanks to the artificial intelligence built into the device, can be kept constant in the treated area by real-time resistance measurement, regardless of the skin condition. The density of the dermis and skin structure do not play a role. The effect can be felt right into the connective tissue. This is heated, which causes the tissue fibers to shrink. The skin is thus tightened, while at the same time the tissue is stimulated to produce collagen. The radiofrequency is only emitted at the needle end of the otherwise isolated needles, which means that collagen is built up specifically at different skin depths.
At a glance
This HIGH MODERN TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
This aesthetic procedure for skin renewal and skin tightening combines the advantages of radiofrequency energy and microneedling. As a result, a variety of positive effects on the skin can be achieved.
What you can expect:
- Great effect: by stimulating the various cells, the skin regains its tone in many areas and regenerates itself.
- Amazing results: Our customers benefit from a wide range of effects:
- rejuvenation of the treated skin areas
- Firmer and more elastic skin
- Reduction of wrinkles
- reduction of acne scars
- Targeted improvement of hair growth with treatment of the scalp.
- Long-lasting results: The results are convincing all along the line. Following the treatment, they develop slowly but continuously and gradually become visible.
- Focus on your own beauty: This procedure is not about quick results, but about a significant and sustainable improvement, which is maintained in the long term. This method is the optimal way for those who want to maintain or restore their own beauty, youth and firmness.
- State-of-the-art technology: Our GENIUS device offers an AI-based method. The device can self-regulate the energy output to perfectly adjust the amount of energy, regardless of skin tension and density.
- Best possible results: Radiofrequency needling can be optimally adapted to the customer and their skin. We are talking about precision at the highest level, with which great effects are achieved.
- Versatility: A particular advantage of the GENIUS system comes from the various attachments. This means that different areas of the body can be optimally treated and a wide variety of skin conditions can be addressed.
- Combination: great results can be achieved when this technology is combined with other anti-aging methods such as IPL or even filler and muscle relaxant injections.
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
How long is the downtime?
We recommend that our clients take it easy for one to three days after the treatment so that the traces of the treatment can subside in peace.
There is also the possibility of flaking or edema, which may last for a few days. Therefore, this treatment must be well timed, . This treatment is one of the more intensive and somewhat painful treatments, so we do not recommend it as an entry-level treatment for medical cosmetics, but to patients who have already had some experience with medical cosmetic treatments.
For which skin types is the treatment suitable?
This procedure is equally suitable for all skin types. Pigmentation does not matter here and there is no age limit. We have also achieved very beautiful results in the treatment of the arms.
For which indications do you recommend radiofrequency needling?
It is mainly used to slow down skin aging, that is, to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. It significantly improves the formation and regeneration of elastin and collagen. For those who have not yet found the right treatment and want to achieve completely new results.
What side effects may occur?
Redness and swelling of the treated skin areas may be visible for up to five days. Slight crusting may persist for up to 7 days. However, for most patients these symptoms disappear after 1 to 2 days. Therefore, we always recommend scheduling this treatment 1-2 days before the weekend.
Is this procedure painful?
In any case, the client will feel that something is happening. Usually, three treatment passes are performed at different skin depths. The third pass is the most intense and can therefore be perceived as somewhat unpleasant. Therefore, we always perform the treatment after applying a strong anesthetic cream to the areas to be treated. Therefore, please come to the institute 45min before your actual treatment appointment.
When should radiofrequency needling not be performed?
This treatment is not recommended in the case of certain skin diseases such as herpes, but also in the case of pregnancy, breastfeeding or an allergy to local anesthetics. Those who take blood thinners should also clarify this medically beforehand. Other contraindications include epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
How much does the treatment cost?
The cost depends on the size and location of the area to be treated. During a preliminary on-site consultation, we will determine the cost based on the actual treatment needs. We also offer reduced combinations when booking several areas.
How long does it take for results to be visible?
The first results are usually visible four to six weeks after application. However, it usually takes at least two to three months before the full results are visible. In individual cases, it can take up to six months. However, the effect lasts a correspondingly long time. We have already received a lot of very positive feedback from satisfied patients, as the results are really very impressive, especially in special indications such as sagging arms.
Must sunlight be avoided after treatment?
Direct sunlight should be avoided for 2 weeks. Sunscreen with a protection factor of 50+ is necessary in any case.