Radio Frequency Fractionated
Modern needling with fractional radiofrequency – achieves great results that cannot be achieved with other procedures.
What can fractional radiofrequency do?
Regenerate, renew, tone.
This minimally invasive procedure combines two skin rejuvenation procedures – a superficial microneedling and radiofrequency. A probe-like device is placed on the skin. The microneedles of this attachment create tiny heat energy zones that use electrical energy to penetrate deep into the skin, creating small micro-injuries and thereby stimulating cell renewal. These heat energy zones cause collagen fibers to contract, resulting in tightening and improvement of the superficial skin structure.
Fractional radiofrequency treatment uses electrical energy to create many small holes in the skin, accelerating the skin’s natural healing and renewal process. This shortens the recovery time and reduces the risk of side effects, such as pain and redness.
At a glance
AN INNOVATIVE TREATMENT OPTION THAT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
This advanced technology in the field of skin rejuvenation creates thermal damage in the skin to take advantage of its natural regeneration and stimulate collagen production.
What you can also expect:
- Improved skin firmness: fractional radiofrequency stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the main proteins in the skin responsible for its firmness and elasticity.
- Revitalization: The skin always appears as healthy as its cells. Fractional radiofrequency massively increases the new production of skin cells and the natural regeneration process. The result is a healthy, younger-looking complexion.
- Reduction of superficial wrinkles and fine lines: Fractional radiofrequency can reduce wrinkles and fine lines, improving skin texture.
- Improving skin texture: The overall texture of the skin is noticeably improved by minimizing fresh scar tissue and, if treated early, stretch marks.
- Minimal downtime: Unlike more invasive procedures, fractional radiofrequency does not require a long recovery time. Most patients can resume their normal daily routine the next day or within a few days.
- Lower risks: Because fractional radiofrequency is minimally invasive on the surface, there are few side effects compared to invasive procedures.
- Versatility: Fractional radiofrequency can be used for a variety of skin problems on different areas of the body. Our main focus is anti-aging facial treatments, especially around the eyes, but also in the neck and décolleté area. This method can additionally be used very well for early scar therapy, but also for refining coarse-pored skin.
- Long-lasting skin tightening results: The results of fractional radiofrequency are long-lasting because the stimulation of collagen production leads to an extended improvement of the skin structure. However, due to collagen production, it takes two to three months before you can see the full results of a tightening procedure.
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
How does fractional radiofrequency work?
Fractional radiofrequency works by using electromagnetic waves in a specific frequency range. A special probe is placed on the skin, which stimulates the skin to renew itself in two ways: on the one hand, the biological self-healing forces are stimulated by the micro-injuries in the skin, and on the other hand, the collagen fibers contract and stimulate the production of new collagen due to the heating in the electric field below the needles of the probe.
For which skin problems is fractional radiofrequency used?
Fractional radiofrequency can be used for various areas of the body to treat wrinkles, fine lines, fresh scars and stretch marks, as well as general skin texture issues. We love to use this method for sustainable anti-aging facial treatments – preferably in combination with an IPL.
How long does a session of fractional radiofrequency last?
The duration of a session depends on the size of the area to be treated and can last from 15 minutes to an hour.
Is the treatment painful?
Most patients do not find the treatment particularly painful. There may be a slight stinging and warm sensation on the skin.
How many sessions are required for optimal results?
The number of sessions performed depends greatly on the particular skin problem and the desired result. We usually recommend 3 to 5 sessions at intervals of 3 to 6 weeks.
How long does it take before a result is visible?
The initial result in terms of pore refinement and skin smoothing is usually visible a few days after the last treatment. Skin tightening becomes evident only after 4-12 weeks due to collagen synthesis.
Are there any side effects?
After the treatment, slight redness and swelling often occur – these usually disappear on their own after a few hours or days.
What is the downtime for this treatment?
Most patients can resume their normal daily routine immediately after treatment. As a guideline, we recommend giving the skin 1 to 3 days of rest for regeneration.
Is this treatment safe?
Yes. There are hardly any side effects if the treatment is performed by qualified personnel.
How long-lasting are the results?
Pores grow back slowly after a few weeks, this is so anchored in our individual genetic makeup. The results of skin tightening can last for several years. As a maintenance therapy we recommend 2-3 repetitions per year.
Can the treatment be used on all skin types?
Yes, fractional radiofrequency can be used on all skin types.
Is the treatment suitable for both men and women?
Yes, the treatment is equally suitable for men and women.
Can the treatment be performed in combination with other procedures?
Yes, fractional radiofrequency can be performed in combination with other procedures such as IPL, laser treatments and chemical peels to achieve optimal results.
Can this treatment be carried out in the summer?
It is recommended to avoid fractional radiofrequency during the summer months, especially in high temperatures and strong sunlight. This is because the skin may be more sensitive to sunlight after the treatment.