The “finishing touch” for your skin – say goodbye to unevenness and enlarged pores. Also perfect as a beginner treatment.
What can microdermabrasion?
Refine, stimulate, cleanse!
This peeling procedure is used for skin renewal and improvement of skin structure. The top layer of skin is gently removed and at the same time impurities and imperfections are reduced. This is done with the help of a diamond abrasive attachment, which works on the surface of the skin. A vacuum created in the process removes flakes of skin and excess sebum, ensuring intensive cleansing of the pores. The skin looks clean, fresher, smoother and younger.
At a glance
THIS "FINE SLIDE" OFFERS YOU THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
Microdermabrasion is a method that is both gentle and effective. It improves the general appearance of the skin and gives it a fresher look. It is suitable for most skin types and as an introductory treatment for those who are dealing with the subject of cosmetics for the first time.
What you can expect:
- Smoother skin texture: skin flakes are removed, pores are reduced and fine lines are reduced with repeated use.
- Radiant complexion: A gentle abrasion of the top layer of skin removes flakes of skin and stimulates circulation. The result – a healthy natural glow.
- Refined pores: microdermabrasion helps to open clogged pores, clean them out and thus make them finer.
- Reduction of scars and pigment spots: Superficial pigmentation and scars can be visually reduced using small diamonds that work on the top layer of the skin.
- Faster absorption of active ingredients: By removing the old skin cells and cleaning the pores, active ingredients can penetrate more easily into the underlying skin layers. Care products unfold their effect better.
- No downtime: It is a non-invasive procedure. We work on the surface of the skin without damaging the tissue.
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
Is microdermabrasion painful?
No, the treatment is usually painless. However, depending on your sensitivity, you may feel a slight tingling or pulling sensation during the treatment.
How often should you have microdermabrasion done?
Frequency depends on individual skin needs. Recommended every 4 weeks for best results.
Is microdermabrasion suitable for all skin types?
In general, it is safe and effective for all skin types. However, if you have very sensitive skin or suffer from a certain skin disease, irritation may occur. We will be happy to advise you.
Are there any side effects?
Usually there are no or rarely minor side effects, such as redness or sensitivity of the skin. Experience shows that these symptoms disappear within 24 hours. In case of doubt, please always contact our team.
Can microdermabrasion be performed in summer?
Yes. A suitable sunscreen is particularly important here, preferably with sun protection factor 50+.