The treatment for professionals – get the “freshness kick” for your skin, with immediate effect that lasts a long time.
What can the Antiox Facial
Smooth, purify, rejuvenate!
The combination of microdermabrasion, highly effective serums and medical peels ensures that the skin structure is noticeably refined. Adapted to the individual needs of our customers, our products achieve an evenness of the upper skin surface, while the deeper layers are also optimally cared for. The first signs of premature aging can thus be counteracted and at the same time the skin becomes more receptive to further products.
At a glance
THE ANTIOX FACIAL PROVIDES YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
In several steps, this stimulating facial treatment provides detoxification that also reaches the deeper layers of the skin. In addition to a revitalized complexion that is optimally nourished and skin that feels like new, the Antiox Facial offers many other benefits.
What you can expect:
- Suppleness: The combination of mechanical removal of excess skin flakes and medical peeling using a combination of various acids and antioxidants, leaves the skin noticeably smoother and more supple.
- Deep cleansing: By means of microdermabrasion, the pores are opened and excess sebum is extracted. This process is additionally supported by steaming the skin with a warm steam-ozone mixture.
- Skin revitalization: Due to the increased removal of old skin cells, new cells are reproduced more quickly. The complexion looks healthier and younger.
- Noticeable freshness: In the course of this treatment, blood circulation is boosted to the maximum. A natural glow is created, which makes the skin radiant.
- Firmer skin: In addition to cell renewal, collagen production is stimulated. The elasticity of the skin is strengthened, wrinkles and lines are reduced.
- More absorptive capacity: Active ingredients penetrate the deeper layers of the skin more quickly. This effect lasts for days after the treatment, which is important for the further care routine at home.
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
When is this treatment recommended?
Antiox Facial is for those who want to have a radiant more even complexion without much effort. It is an optimal treatment to counteract the first signs of aging.
Is it allowed to perform the treatment in summer?
We also offer this treatment in the summer. Especially important here is a suitable sunscreen, preferably with SPF 50+.
How often can you do this treatment?
We recommend the Antiox Facial once a month.
What is an acid peel?
Medicinal acids are obtained from various fruits and dairy products. The most common types are glycolic acid (sugar cane), lactic acid (dairy products), citric acid, malic acid and tartaric acid. They remove dead skin cells, have a skin lightening effect and thus promote skin renewal and blood circulation.
Is this treatment suitable for all skin types?
Not every peeling is suitable for every skin. The choice of peeling method and the concentration of the solution must always be adapted to the individual skin type, skin sensitivity and the problem to be treated. Let our experts advise you.
Are there any risks or side effects?
How our skin behaves depends on many factors and can vary greatly. Side effects such as redness, a burning sensation, dryness and flaking may occur. Let our experts advise you.
Does a medical peel cause pain?
Loosely based on the motto: “For something to happen, something has to happen”, a medical peel will most likely cause a slight tingling or burning sensation. How much depends on the type and concentration of the peel and, of course, on the customer’s individual sensitivity to pain.
Does fruit acid make my skin more sensitive?
Yes, the skin may be more sensitive, especially the first few days after treatment. In the truest sense of the word, we must first regain a thicker skin. Fruit acid removes dead skin cells to stimulate new skin formation. This makes the skin layer thinner and more susceptible to environmental factors and sunlight.
How do I care for my skin after a medical peel?
It is important to have plenty of moisture, skin-soothing substances and sunscreen with a high sun protection factor. The first days should not apply harsh products that could irritate the skin.