Fighting acne from the inside out as well as vice versa – our therapy-supporting cosmetic treatment, preferably accompanied by dermatological therapy.
What can the Acne Cleansing?
Deep cleanse, soothe, heal!
This cosmetic-medical treatment has already helped many patients to better manage the issue of impurities and irritations. During the course of the treatment, the skin is cleansed to deeper layers and promotes the healing process even days later. Acne is often a symptom of a deeper problem, for which there can be many causes. Therefore, acne often requires medical support in addition to cosmetic treatment. Therefore, we recommend in any case a dermatological clarification on site in advance.
At a glance
THE ADVANTAGES OF AKNE CLEANSING TREATMENT, FOR A HEALTHY SKIN PICTURE
Acne can occur at any age and is one of the most common skin conditions. The cause is complex and varies from person to person. We approach each patient individually to get to the root of the problem, accompany and support them on the path to a healthy skin appearance and also advise on how to take preventive action against acne.
What you can expect:
- Deep cleansing: The combination of a steam device with a special enzyme peeling, opens the pores and transports excess sebum upwards. In addition, a manual cleansing is carried out by expert hands.
- Stimulating and detoxifying: The use of medical peels stimulates blood circulation in the dermis. This process, in turn, promotes detoxification of the skin and supports the regeneration of cells.
- Optimal nutrient supply: Adapted to the individual skin condition, highly effective serums are incorporated using ultrasound equipment. In this way, any deficiency can be counteracted.
- Relaxation: healing takes time. Still in the treatment room, we want to give your skin exactly that. A mask, created especially for you, allows the skin to rest while the active ingredients work in the layers of the skin.
- Medical support (if needed): We enjoy the luxury of having specialized female physicians on site. Even with more severe acne cases, this allows us to create an optimal treatment protocol. No one should have to suffer from acne and acne scars nowadays!
Secure your desired date now and let us fulfill your requirements. The easiest way is to book directly online, but you are also welcome to do so by phone.
At what intervals should this treatment be performed?
We recommend an interval of 3 to 6 weeks. Subscription recommendation: 4 treatments.
Is it allowed to perform the treatment in summer?
We also offer this treatment in the summer. Especially important here is a suitable sunscreen, preferably with SPF 50+.
Does a medical peel cause pain?
Loosely based on the motto: “For something to happen, something has to happen”, a medical peel will most likely cause a slight tingling or burning sensation. How much depends on the type and concentration of the peel and, of course, on the customer’s individual sensitivity to pain.
Are there any risks or side effects?
How our skin behaves depends on many factors and can vary greatly. Side effects such as redness, a burning sensation, dryness and peeling may occur.
What is the best way to care for acne skin?
It is important not to apply products that are too oily or rich, as these clog the pores, especially at a young age, and thus promote inflammation. Alcoholic skin care products can increase sebum production and thus also aggravate acne. Anything that works antibacterially, moisturizes, detoxifies and soothes the skin is appropriate.
When is acne cleansing recommended?
We recommend this treatment as a monotherapy or as an initial adjunctive therapy to Ciscutan or other medical therapies, but of course also for a general tendency to acne problems when topical therapy alone is not sufficient.
Is the examination by the doctor included in this treatment?
No. Although our beauticians can consult with the dermatologist if necessary, if you wish to have your skin examined by a doctor, please make an appointment at the office beforehand.